Just here to let everybody know that things have come up for me on Saturday and i wont be able to make it to the skybattle to do the prep for it and run it.
because of this i am postponing it and will be running it on Sunday again for this week only.
im sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anybody but some things cant be helped!!!
This also means at this stage i will be cancelling the Dragon fight or depending on the time i get back home on Saturday and people are interested i will run it then or Sunday before or after the skybattle.
sorry again guys D: