I'm going to start off by saying that Teleport killing or TP killing is a Bannable offense and if you are found out you will be warned and if you continue well obviously you will be banned simple as that.
Im also going to say that in my eyes ANY USE of a command to get to a person or place easy WITH THE INTENTION TO KILL THEM i see as TP killing.
now there are a few commands there that users have access to, to do this /tpa /tpahere and setting your home in somebody elses house WITHOUT permission to do so, and /back although this command has been removed from players and only certain people have access to it.
What is Classed as TP Killing and You Will be Banned For.
- /tpa and /tpahere are the main commands users use for TP killing, both these commands require the person you are Tping to to accept the TP for it to go through and if you do this and then you decide to turn around and kill the person well thats TP killing in its most obvious form.
- Assisting the Enemy of your friend by getting friendly with them and getting them to TP you there then turning around and TPing your friend in and they kill the player is considered as TP killing aswell, and BOTH of you will be banned for this if caught. Is it really worth being banned to help your friend out kill a person in a way that is against the rules?
- Setting YOUR home inside of somebody elses Home/Base so that you can get back to somebodys place quicker is NOT ALLOWED, so if you set your home in this way and then you die, you use /home then you proceed and go and kill them that is now TP Killing and you will be banned for it.
- This rule stems off the one about setting your home inside of somebody elses base, If you are apart of a Guild/Group and you live in their base you will probably have your home set there, the day may come that you think HEY i dont want to be in this group no more and i want to kill them, at the point you start killing them i class it as you not being apart of their House/Base anymore and if you are using /home to get back there you are TP Killing and you will be banned for it.
- Tping someone into a trap is STILL tping with an intent to kill, and therefore classed as TP killing!
- Using the command /back to get back to a person to kill them after you have died or you have gone away to restock on supplies is also NOT ON and you will be banned for this. (I will be very disappointed in the people that use this command in PVP because to receive this command currently you have to PM me on the forums explaining to me WHY you deserve it and tell me that you WILL NOT use this command in PVP).
A 30 SECOND RULE DOES NOT EXIST AND WILL NEVER EXIST ON THIS SERVER, WHEREVER IT IS COMING FROM AND WHOEVER KEEPS SPREADING IT IS MISLEADING YOU AND WILL LEAD YOU TO BE BANNED, If YOU TP to another player with the Intention to KILL it is classed as TP killing, whether you wait 30 seconds or 5 minutes i will class it as TP killing.
What is Allowed and NOT Classed as TP Killing
- For something to be classed as NOT TP killing at least 1 person MUST walk to a persons Home/Base.
- TPing your friends/Guildmates is allowed BUT at least 1 of you MUST walk to the place each time you want to raid the place or if you all die, if the first person TPed there in any sort it is against the rules. The person TPing others must be 40-50 blocks away from persons house!
- You are allowed to build a small house to setup as a base camp and set this is your home outside of the walls of there home/base, THIS MUST BE SET ROUGHLY 50-100 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THEIR BASE.
- This one is for the User/Group that is being raided in their OWN Home/Base, You are allowed to /home, /back and whatever within your OWN walls to get back and protect your place as much as you want while they are in your walls to get rid of them. )Remember THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING RAIDED IN THEIR WALLS SO DON'T MISTAKE THIS!!!
The Punishment for TP killing depending on what the circumstances can all lead to you being banned depending, you will under most circumstances be WARNED to not do it anymore and to stop, If you then continue you will be banned.
The punishment i give out for setting your home where it shouldn't be is you will be warned to set your home somewhere else, if you then proceed to not do as asked well it will be moved onto me and i will delete your User-data file on the server, what is this you may ask well basically it holds information about you on the server such as YOUR HOME where it is set it also holds the info on the money you hold on the server and other stuff and this will be deleted if you dont move your home quickly.
This little note im going to say to you little kiddies that think that OH OH OH IM GONNA DENY THAT MY HOME IS SET THERE, well im going to say i can see the exact coordinates of where your home is set and i can TP myself to your exact home location so dont think im stupid.
and another note to the kids that try to find a loophole in every rule if it isn't written down Exactly worded why try and get onto my bad side and make me angry?
For those that want to submit a complaint about somebody TP killing you, Judging and working out if somebody is TP killing is a hard one to do in certain circumstances and somebody just saying hey im being TP killed doesnt help us to make a decision on somebodys fate, take screenshots of it and post them here with your complaint, using Tpa or something shows up in chat and when you get killed also shows up with exactly who killed you, so help us help you.